Friday, April 10, 2009

Will You?

Will you be a part of my human experience?
Will you share my intellectual thoughts?
And bring me to confess my intimacies hidden?
Will you laugh at my jokes, and cry at my pains?
And will you let me feel those lips curling
as you kiss my cheek?

Will you leave a mark on my lips after we kiss?
I'll forget to wipe the Rouge
and walk down the street with smudged lips

Will we sit by the chimney and sip our wine?
naked and wrapped up on a cold winter night
as the rain knocks on the window while we share our love

Will I one day hurt you by saying goodbye?
and you'll hurt me more by saying you don't care
I'll walk away thinking the love is gone
and you'll sit on your bed crying your heart out
crushed from dreams we wanted to build

Will I then bring you flowers, saying I love you?
saying I'm sorry and that I need you forevermore
Will you jump at me, hitting me with the ashtray?
for being a fool, and doing that stupid mistake
Will you then kiss me, like I'd never been kissed?
And we'll make up, and we'll make love for a night or two

So many question and answers are few
I will keep my dreaming inside of me
If roses were red, and Violets were blue
Then the day will come where I will find you...

5 comments:

  1. O M G!
    I love this poem!
    Truely ur gifted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Salim!
    I appreciate that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know this is my personal favourite work for u..and I'de like if one day you could write it down with your own handwriting with your signiture on it so I could always read it and feel honored that I know someone as gifted as you.

    This poem means a lot to me for more reasons that I can't spill..at least not now.

    -DramaQueen (uf t3ebet from being called that :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poem reflects an uge deep within me, so strong that I had to pour it in writing. It's truly and deeply from the heart, and when it's from the heart, it touches. : )

    ReplyDelete