Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am your home

Your heart has lost its home, Oh dear friend!
Make way for my hand to reach out and touch it
Carve into my being with what might you still possess
Plant your heart into my flesh…
Take away mine, for it means none if yours was lost
Let your heart live in me, Oh dear friend,
So that when it hurts, it is me who suffers
So that when it falls ill, it is me who dies…

My body will live on, nourished by all the love
You've filled into your beating organ!
I offer my whole being a sacrifice,
It is all yours to claim
It might not seem much, Oh dear friend!
But poor I have been raised,
And poor shall always be
Seeing how rich of emotion I see your soul!

When you feel all lost and weary, Oh dear friend!
Remember…

I am your home.

To Jad B...

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I happened to come across your blog.
    Your poems are phenomenal, and my favorites would have to be Lily and the Willow and also the Poet Screams.
    I love reading your poems and can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bana, I appreciate your comment
    I am really happy you're enjoying my poems, and hopefully I will always be at the highest of your expectations... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riboooooooooooo!! its so lovely my friend .. thank u so much!!

    Well u were, u are and u will always be my home, my destiny, my everything in this life!!
    i promise i'll take care of my sweetest home as nothing else matter!!

    Luv u so much (K))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete