Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To Tuomas...

Bless your words, for they wound my soul
They cut through my being like a blade that rapes my blood
They waken my heart from its numbness
Revive my insides, thirsty for feeling

Your verses weave thoughts within my dreamless mind
Shatter the walls of my inner flood
They are a drug that circulates in the veins of my stiffened hand
They creep into me and the poet inside is resurrected

My Christendom is built upon your church and bible
That teach of pain, of sorrow and of dear sweet life.
You are no god, and far from being divine,
And it comes a consolation

You are no man-created being,
You are your own created self,
A self anointed Christ!

I shall not worship you, nor your words
But I shall feel them, remember them
And build my poem upon them,
A foundation of my rhyme

You, among the thousand prophets,
Are the only I might call a friend,
And if only I was your friend!

I shall dwell within each line your hand weaves,
In desperation awaiting every magic…
I sign my letter with my only name,
Nemo, the once and forever.

2 comments:

  1. the world should do a stand up ovation for you. the divinity that you write fills me with competition that one day I could beat the hell out of you in writing =)
    when a dreamer looks up onto someone and they say "i want to follow their footsteps coz they keep me going"..To me..that's you :)

    oh and maybe when we both become famous I'll make a feud with you..you know, just for publicity and drama coz u know me..I'm the DramaQueen ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... My idol in writing used to be Amy Lee, lead singer and lyricist of Evanescence... But now I find her writing nice, but not as nice as I would want to be... Then I discovered Tuomas who gave me words I had been sure I would never utter... maybe one day I would find Tuomas' writing 3adeh... who knows!
    Point is: I may be your idol for now, but maybe one day you'll find yourself much much better than me, that's where you will start looking up to better writers...
    I am extremely honored to be your muse, and I hope I hold on to that position as long as I can...
    Thank you Mr./Mrs. Drama Queen

    ReplyDelete